Home > Forum > Topic

My name webmaster

xander_crews_horse 229 days ago
Derrrrrrrrherrrrrr I'm gonna sell ad space and censor the f*ck word and a few others derrrrrrrrrrherrrrr then I'm gonna just turn my eye to posts like this derrrrrrhhherrrhhjerjrrrpderrpppp *farts in failure* skinsuit 43 seconds ago Walt Disney personally sent a couple of thousands of jews into the ovens skinsuit 2 days ago Hey Stephan, how about me torching your f*cking ugly mug with a flamethrower? You'll look better afterwards, I promise.

ShaolinLambKiller 229 days ago
oh my

skinsuit 229 days ago
You're so butthurt.

skinsuit 229 days ago
Everybody gets to joke about Disney, but when I do you throw a shit fit. You're a little pussy, Masi. Slap your butt some more.

VodkaVeins 229 days ago
A Couple Of Thousands Of Jews is the name of my ska band.

From strictly an e-commerce and ad perspective, if a rep ever came here and read this board with their supervisor sitting on their lap, that company would pull all ads simply reading your garbage, broke brain, shit fit split lip, ass crap.

_d0thack_ 229 days ago
I'm so glad I have the mutant on mute but seeing this is really f*cking cringy. Lol

skinsuit 229 days ago
You can't mute users. You're cringy for even suggesting that.

skinsuit 229 days ago
"OH THE BAD MAN ON THE INTERNET HURTS MA FEELZ MUST PRETEND I CAN HAZ MUTE"

I just muted him again. 🤷‍♂️

_d0thack_ 229 days ago
This is all his responses look like. Lol. skinsuit 8 seconds ago

webmaster 229 days ago
you think i read every post around here? report the comments you find offensive you dumb shit (there's a link on the right side of the page)

Barbara 229 days ago
can't even say cl*toris???? hands off my uterus you f*cking fascist

skinsuit 229 days ago
Yeah, like I reported a couple of posts and you did f*ck all.

You want me to believe you don't see the shit this idiot constantly creates? Then again, I saw your basement on that podcast, and that's also totally believable. File those two posts for me, please.