Home > Forum > Topic

Chappelle's latest special and controversy

easyhateoven 268 days ago
f*cking uptight liberals will complain about anything. Throughout his tirade, Chappelle plays willfully ignorant to the scientifically backed fact that gender is a social construct divorced from an individual's reproductive organs. As per the World Health Organization, "Gender refers to the characteristics of women, men, girls and boys that are socially constructed. This includes norms, behaviours and roles associated with being a woman, man, girl or boy, as well as relationships with each other. As a social construct, gender varies from society to society and can change over time." 🙄 🙄 https://exclaim.ca/film/article/dave_chappelle_defends_j_k_rowling_in_new_netflix_special_calls_himself_a_terf

jimbo 268 days ago
doesn't he always get backlash after his specials from the deadweight brain libtards?

timelordtwo 268 days ago
The guy who made up gender was a pedo Go figure

🤡 world. I don't get all this attention over .01% of the population.

skinsuit 268 days ago
These libtard f*cking pussies can f*ck right the f*ck off.

Trind identifies as she/they/pedo

timelordtwo 268 days ago
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money He was one of the first researchers to publish theories on the influence of societal constructs of gender on individual formation of gender identity. Money introduced the terms gender identity, gender role and sexual orientation and popularised the term paraphilia.[ During subsequent appointments with Reimer and Reimer's twin brother Brian, Money forced the two to rehearse sexual acts, with David playing the bottom role as his brother "[pressed] his crotch against" David's buttocks. Money also forced the two children to strip for "genital inspections", occasionally taking photos. Money justified these criminal acts by claiming that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".[4]

_d0thack_ 268 days ago
-shrugs- Pretty stupid shit.

spacetoast 268 days ago
i loved it. Favorite quote. "I believe you, because it takes one to know one."

ej 268 days ago
i think all the hubbub is he straight up said "im a terf" which just means "i like the gays but not the trans", i dont care either way though

Portslob 268 days ago
I love how they wanted to be treated equal, but as soon as you make a joke about them they go off the rails.

jimbo 268 days ago
exactly, you wanted to be treated equal? I'm getting on that life boat first or we can duke it out

Barbara 268 days ago
who is they? you guys love to shout these arguments into the void against people that don't exist. you constantly complain about the msm and then allow them to rile you up over and over. it's that push and pull that drives this sort of drivel

Portslob 268 days ago
I don't respect any human that can't take a joke

Barbara 268 days ago
you being outraged at their outrage doesn't make you smarter