Home > Forum > Topic

Horror October

evil_hero 61 days ago
i always start out bad and work my way towards good throughout the month saving the best ones for right around halloween beetlejuice. not scary but its a 10 cabin in the woods is up there. its creative hellraiser 1 is probably my favorite out of the 80s the ring is pretty creepy trick r treat is fun and so is scream runners up- event horizon, saw 1, drag me to hell

evil_hero 61 days ago
BULLHEAD 6 minutes ago you were probably lost without watching the first leprechaun lol

theocean 61 days ago
TheMoustacheMassacre 59 minutes ago Going to look for my copy of Jigoku to watch tonight. that is an underrated one once they get to hell its 10/10

i have event horizon lined up for after this, decided to go through all the scream factory blu rays i have over my days off this week

_d0thack_ 60 days ago
I'll be watching this one tonight. Bava's best film IMHO?!?!

skinsuit 60 days ago
f*cking choke on the popcorn, assface.

BULLHEAD 60 days ago
i watched Alone yesterday. some girl gets kidnapped and then is stuck out in the woods with a serial killer. it was pretty good i guess. i don't think it's destined to become a classic

theocean 60 days ago
think tonight is gonna be dead & buried(1981)

theocean 60 days ago
BULLHEAD 1 minute ago i watched Alone yesterday. some girl gets kidnapped and then is stuck out in the woods with a serial killer. it was pretty good i guess. i don't think it's destined to become a classic i liked that one man

_d0thack_ 60 days ago
Good choice ocean. 👍

Portslob 60 days ago
My buddy played in a cover band for a Halloween party one time, and they called the band "Trick-Whore-Treat." Lol

theocean 60 days ago
i liked dead & buried great first kill man

spacetoast 59 days ago
I watched Marytrs, Frontier(s), Inside and High Tension over the past 4 days.

AnalButt 59 days ago
Watching Final Destination now. Then Salo while eating a big bowl of chocolate pudding

theocean 59 days ago
MANGIA!