Home > Forum > Topic

Pretty good Saturday so far

Portslob 20 days ago
Took the dog hiking this morning.. made bacon eggs and toast, now drinking a cold beer watching college football. Life is cool on the weekends

_d0thack_ 20 days ago
Sounds great. I'm about to do some record hunting before skyping with my sister and nephews. Bowling date tonight.

_d0thack_ 20 days ago
One month alochol free too ;)

Portslob 20 days ago
I lasted mon-fri. That's good enough

skinsuit 20 days ago
Sounds great.

timelordtwo 20 days ago
What game u watching, my LSU tigers suck bad again

butlerianjihad 20 days ago
Drink until I'm cute!!!

Vince 20 days ago
I'm high AF, got groceries delivered, listening to Warning, probably gonna bang my gf later. Life is good man.

Portslob 20 days ago
Switching between Wisconsin vs ND and BC Missouri is tied at the half

Portslob 20 days ago
Texas tech vs Texas is pretty good too

timelordtwo 20 days ago
Every game besides the TT and Texas is just real Dick in the dirt real butterball ground and pound shit house American football

Portslob 20 days ago
Lol, that's college football for ya

timelordtwo 20 days ago
Thats f*cking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. f*cking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball f*ck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don't even remember. We win together we celebrate together. Football is back baby

Portslob 20 days ago
I'm always happy when BC has a decent team. People in Boston only get interested in college football when BC is good.. then people want to hang out with me to watch it

Portslob 20 days ago
timelordtwo 1 minute ago Thats f*cking football right there. None of that pansy ass dick tugging smile for the camera bullshit. Men puke, men poop on the field, men deliver their new born baby on the side lines. f*cking hard core dick in the ass butterball foosball f*ck it chuck it game time shit. Take it to the showers. Dicks get shoved in places you don't even remember. We win together we celebrate together. Football is back baby Lol