about?

jimbo 23 days ago
prob not

jimbo 23 days ago
but still fun to listen to

carveyournamein 23 days ago
Yes. I believe him.

I have a family member who can corroborate most of what Lazar says, but my family member won't talk about it with the media.

Get_Some 23 days ago
Fun story. No evidence. But, so cool to hear about.

Vince 23 days ago
I believe.

My family member, let's call him Jim, says they have a UFO that looks like Santa Claus and his reindeer. He said they use that shit because even if people report seeing it in the sky no one will believe it.

He said they have paratroopers who dress up as a camo Santa and they go doing commando missions on Christmas like that.

He also said they have a kind of gasoline that doesn't have any emissions but that it costs a lot more money to make, so they don't make it.

timelordtwo 23 days ago
I think he saw some ufos but they were Created by US military. I don't think he saw the "kids" When he was talking on Rogan and he started getting "headaches" during the the alien description talk I just felt like he was full of shit.

Jim also claims they have bullets that eject anti-freeze into the barrel of the gun when you shoot them to keep it from overheating.

Video of element 115 bending light https://youtu.be/3X0MeTEqxO4

jimbo 23 days ago
lol carve nice link. my uncles brother in law does construction and always walks around shirtless with a beer gut but strangely knew a lot about science and sold all kinds of legit reasons why there are football field sized "ufo's" in military bases. he also duct taped his car and still drinks natty light. dude is the man.