Home > Forum > Topic

Hey Lurk

rick_tocchet 112 days ago
Show got stopped. Lurk should have updates. We left and are praising Christ with August Birns Red. They actually sound good. But i jave been drinking for 4 days straight.

simon_belmont 112 days ago
I'm watching the pussyest shit ever right now. Juliana Theory playing Emotion Is Dead in its entirety. They even did the song that sounds like Backstreet Boys. I love it.

simon_belmont 112 days ago
I can hear knocked loose between songs and it sounds like just open chords and bass drops

f*ck knocked loiose i almost f*cked some dude up at the tampa show i saw them at last time. So i dont know if i can take the nu jack attitude. I grew up daodging fsu fights in philly for 8 years. This shit makes me want to break some oribtal bones.

https://ibb.co/ZM9Kjmp Breaking news. This shit is happening next year. Lurk and webby suck it!!!

And to piss me off takes alot. I literally am a brick of a polack. Sort of like Shat. So to have these assholes get to me. And i cant take that nujack core shit live.

lurkcity 112 days ago
We heard someone broke their face and they stopped KL for a bit. But we weren't there. We're back at that Marty's bar but Simon and Rick are too wuss to show up to fight.

lurkcity 112 days ago
That guy definitely didn't listen to the no moshing no crowd surfing signs.

We went to Martys and they said 2 hrs for food. So we f*cking left. But before that we went to martys we went to black market thats said they are open til 2 but saud their kitxhen is closed. f*ck you, f*ck me i have a bag of organic cheese puffs to eat.

rick_tocchet 111 days ago
Imagine Dragons had the heaviest breakdowns of the weekend.

jimbo 111 days ago
how was Puddle of Mudd?

easyhateoven 111 days ago
dirty

evil_hero 111 days ago
rick tocchet sounds like my kind of dude!

Portslob 111 days ago
Lurk looks like an IT guy that is an intense softball player on the weekends

easyhateoven 111 days ago
lol