Home > Forum > Topic

WEEKEND PLANS?

scissors7 34 days ago
???

_d0thack_ 34 days ago
Today - half day at work, dinner date & movie, smoke and play D2 Sat - morning jog, take dogs to vet, record hunting, skype with sister and nephews, bowling date, smoke & d2 Sun - morning jog & meal prep, catch up on aew, grill a few brauts and watch a game or two, smoke and listen to new records/d2

jimbo 34 days ago
sitting and hoping for another scissors fishing video

scissors7 34 days ago
jimbo 8 minutes ago sitting and hoping for another scissors fishing video In the works, currently in a couple month long online tournaments, going to put one out for end of the season.

scissors7 34 days ago
Today/Tonight - Working from home, maybe kayak fishing after work? Saturday - Kayak Fish, bring kids out in kayaks' Sunday - Kayak Fish Still No Booze, with the end of the fishing season coming this may change, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Today - celebrating being done with multiple huge work assignments by getting high and jerking off while getting paid Tonight - drinks with another couple at brewery Tomorrow- long bike ride, friend coming over to chill in the evening Sunday - brunch with mom and help her with yard work, rock climbing at rock gym

ej 34 days ago
tonight - probably have to pick up a buddy from logan airport and then a late dinner tomorrow - finding something to do with said friend but it's shite weather all weekend here sunday - use football to distract myself from myself

OhMyCar 34 days ago
tonight - pizza place with friends tomorrow - taking my twin nephews out to sell cub scout popcorn, eating dinner with family, work on hobby sunday - jerking off, work on hobby, post on lambgoat to everyone's pleasure

Portslob 34 days ago
I don't know! I'm not drinking! Stare at a wall?

ShakeRattleRoll69 34 days ago
Friday- working overtime 15 hours. Sat Sun- kids soccer game. gonna try and cook workout and not booze too hard.

scissors7 34 days ago
Portslob 19 minutes ago I don't know! I'm not drinking! Stare at a wall? why no drinking?

rick_tocchet 34 days ago
Trying to find lurk and beat him up at Furnace Fest

Portslob 34 days ago
scissors7 32 minutes ago Portslob 19 minutes ago I don't know! I'm not drinking! Stare at a wall? why no drinking? See "I'm drunk" thread

spacetoast 34 days ago
hot dogs

easyhateoven 34 days ago
Trying to fight off this damn death cold