Cats

carveyournamein 35 days ago
Almost entirely worthless animals.

easyhateoven 35 days ago
lol yup

AnalButt 35 days ago
Mine used to bring me birds and rats. That was pretty cool

They do that because they think you are too stupid to get your own dead animals.

simon_belmont 35 days ago
I like cats. Nice companions that you don't have to devote a lot of attention to. Dogs are too much work for a guy like me

I like dogs. I like to play with other peoples dogs. But I don't want to have to walk them at 7am when it's 10 degrees out

AnalButt 35 days ago
Dogs are like little toddlers. Cats are uppity teenagers.

Cats don't bark at intruders.

AnalButt 35 days ago
Cats never bark, dogs do

AnalButt 35 days ago
Cats say "oh long Johnson" and shit like that

Fūck off with your lies.

I had a cat that I wouldn't see for days. She lived in my house. But I never saw her. How cool is that?

Godfreyjones 35 days ago
My cars cool as hell. He chills out all day, doesn't get on any tables, handles occasional tail pulls like a champ, and is an expert fly killer. The only downside is hes what the youths today call a "chonk" and he begs for food 3-4 times a day.

AnalButt 35 days ago
If your cat ain't chonky then you aren't raising it right

AnalButt 35 days ago
The last apartment complex I lived in, my car was an outside cat. He'd chill all day but did his bathroom stuff outside, we didn't need a litter box. He'd frequent other people's apartments and became the local cat. When we let others know we were moving they were sad so we left him there with his other family. He had huge balls and was great with children and would drool if you scratched his hind end.