Home > Forum > Topic

Buying underage kids booze

Pilgrim 34 days ago
Ever do this? Some kids that skate across from my shop asked me. I'm assuming they're 17. They already smoke ciggies so I said "why not". They gave me 20 and I bought them a 12 pack of PBR

carveyournamein 34 days ago
I don't know.

jimbo 34 days ago
I bought some punk kids a 12 pack and kept the change. f*ck em.

BULLHEAD 34 days ago
i would but only if they let me hang out with them

Pilgrim 34 days ago
Ya I kept the change and smoked a cig with them. Thought about asking to see if I could still Ollie but I was in my work boots

BULLHEAD 34 days ago
i can still ollie

Pilgrim 34 days ago
Ya I also didn't wanna break my ankle and embarrass myself in front of teenagers

BULLHEAD 34 days ago
i'm just glad to hear some teens were skating and not on those gay ass scooters

AnalButt 34 days ago
Buying alcohol for underage children you don't even know is kinda sus. That move is for family or family of one of your friends.

BULLHEAD 34 days ago
i stood outside the store and asked random people a few times. it always just seemed awkward for everyone involved. friends older brother or old local skaters was the way to go

xander_crews_horse 34 days ago
Probably shouldn't post about this on a public forum. Or maybe you should, I don't know. It's not like anything matters.

Portslob 34 days ago
I just called the cops

xander_crews_horse 34 days ago
I am a cop.

BULLHEAD 34 days ago
I might do some underage drinking tonight

theocean 34 days ago
there is a kid who used to live down the street from me who bought booze for some teens......they wound up getting into a car accident that left a girl paralyzed and the kid went to jail