wanna play butt darts??

easyhateoven 77 days ago
play or live?

butlerianjihad 77 days ago
*honks on bobo*

dayman 77 days ago
Hahaha

dog_boner 77 days ago
You cry like a little bitch. You can't even eat an apple without your mouth disintegrating. You are half bald and getting fatter by the day. Your mom is dead and your dad is ashamed. No one wants to know about your existence, let alone anything you do, you f*cking perpetual loser. Hahaha

carveyournamein 77 days ago
Lol

xander_crews_horse 77 days ago
Lol I made you break down while I was at a birthday party yelling at people in Spanish. What a clown LurkCity is. *looks at explosion of passive aggressive anger from this ewok* So this is vibey?

dog_boner 4 hours ago You cry like a little bitch. You can't even eat an apple without your mouth disintegrating. You are half bald and getting fatter by the day. Your mom is dead and your dad is ashamed. No one wants to know about your existence, let alone anything you do, you f*cking perpetual loser. Hahaha carveyournamein 59 seconds ago Lol

Selfsabotagecity

Barbara 77 days ago
Webby gives him pep talks in the dm's when his feelings get hurt. 'You gotta stand up for yourself buddy, for the site'

He went out and bought 3 hand guns and 50 lbs of pork chops today to feel a little better.

nothinlefttogive 77 days ago
Homeboy's gonna shoot himself in the bacon shoe

Lol when I asked him why he had a gun he said for when he needed it. Then the gun and his f*cking porkmchops get stolen. Lmao.

Porkemchops ™️