Home > Forum > Topic

LurkCitys life

xander_crews_horse 78 days ago
Also lol at him posting my name, like his can't be put on blast if he doesn't shut the f*ck up and f*ck off.🧱🧱

Suck in on chili dogs outside the tasty freeze, Jack sat up and threw up in between Diane's knees. With bees.

skinsuit 78 days ago
The f*ck is up with them shoes?

Go f*ck off and ask em

skinsuit 78 days ago
No f*ck you.

Barbara 78 days ago
What's a cactus cooler

Inkongudunk 78 days ago
Gods soda

Heck yeah, amen.

lurkcity 78 days ago
Everyone f*cking knows my name you loser. I'm not hiding from anything. You are a legit waste of space. You live at your grandmas in your f*cking 30s because your parents kicked you out for threatening people online and got arrested for it. You can't even threaten people online right, you failed at that as well. You fail at everything you attempt in life. You are a failure. The legit definition of a failure. Go post more cat memes on Facebook pathetic waste of space. It's sad that all you have is this message bord and the odd jobs you find on Craigslist. f*cking muppet

Inkongudunk 78 days ago
Hey, Muppet is my thing to call people

skinsuit 78 days ago
BURRRRN

jimbo 78 days ago
why don't you two just fight IRL. that will solve everything.

lurkcity 78 days ago
Brendan ain't about that life. He had an open invitation. He is a brittle boned keyboard warrior, I'm ready and willing whenever.

iwilladapt 77 days ago
lurkcity 5 hours ago Brendan cry some more you gigantic f*cking waste of space loser. You have failed miserably at life and at literally everything you've ever attempted. f*ck you you piece of shit. Inkongudunk 5 hours ago That was a lil unvibey lol

Barbara 77 days ago
Lol when he goes from vibin to wanting to fight. Very tuff