Home > Forum > Topic

The Gabby Petito case

jimbo 72 days ago
put some damn clothes on, Frank

Amber 72 days ago
You people who claim to have no interest in her disappearance make me sick. We lost a very valuable member of the future only fans community today

OhMyCar 72 days ago
just found out this nutty bint was a "travel blogger." lmao nothing of value was lost.

evil_hero 72 days ago
Amber 3 hours ago Exactly. However having seen the body cam footage I've noticed she has pierced nipples someone please bring this girl back home oh heeell yeaaaaaa now the real juicy details are coming to the surface did she happen to mention on the body cam if she gives incredible head

evil_hero 72 days ago
Amber 3 hours ago I would turn her into my nutcase if you catch my meaning frreeaaalll!! i'm tryna cam that body

vagisilcreem 72 days ago
i had zero idea who these people were before opening this thread, but here's my two cents: he killed her.

skinsuit 72 days ago
But why??

Amber 72 days ago
STEREOTYPING MEN YET AGAIN JUST BECAUSE A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THEM, 98, DO ALL THE MURDERING

evil_hero 72 days ago
i wonder what the fiance's story is going to be. they're working hard on it right now, the family and the lawyers. this shits taking longer than the next game of thrones book. i'll bet he says she killed herself alone in the woods

carveyournamein 72 days ago
I bet they were taking hallucinogens and something happened and no matter what it's gonna look suspicious.

Now nobody knows where he is. https://youtu.be/IMJVtnzB4Oo

jimbo 72 days ago
he's traveling to furnace fest

BULLHEAD 72 days ago
it was probably a suicide pact thing and then he chickened out. it happens all the time

Oh damn.

I never thought about that shit.