Home > Forum > Topic

The Gabby Petito case

Portslob 130 days ago
I think there's a serial killer in the grand Tetons/Yellowstone.. Every week some broad dies out there it seems

xander_crews_horse 130 days ago
Imagine it's bull.

evil_hero 130 days ago
has any pictures of gabby's tits been released yet

carveyournamein 130 days ago
I wouldn't even know where to look for them.

evil_hero 130 days ago
above the navel under the neck. youll catch up

ShaolinLambKiller 130 days ago
oh well piss on her.

evil_hero 130 days ago
a bear might have at this point. would that earn your respect SLK

carveyournamein 130 days ago
It probably is a serial killer.

carveyournamein 129 days ago
Look https://youtu.be/I_nDlpknoe8

carveyournamein 129 days ago
That dude might be a serial killer.

NakedFrankReynolds 129 days ago
This story wouldn't be as big if it was a fat old white trash woman missing. Just another missing pretty white woman making national news

Amber 129 days ago
Exactly. However having seen the body cam footage I've noticed she has pierced nipples someone please bring this girl back home

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/09/16/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-police-bodycam-footage-missing-woman/8371246002/

jimbo 129 days ago
she's prob whoring it up at some hippie commune

The male tried to create distance by telling Gabbie to go take a walk to calm down, she didn't want to be separated from the male, and began slapping him," the report said. "He grabbed her face and pushed her back as she pressed upon him and the van, he tried to lock her out and succeeded except for his driver's door, she opened that and forced her way over him and into the vehicle before it drove off." Both suffer from mental health issues, but based off this paragraph, you see what kind of nutcase she is. I saw somewhere she suffered from a compulsive disorder, so I've got a feeling they got into a fight, she got out, and ran off.