Home > Forum > Topic

The Gabby Petito case

Amber 74 days ago
She was probably acting uppity and deserved it https://www.insider.com/gabby-petito-family-brian-laundrie-left-wilderness-grizzly-bears-2021-9?amp

evil_hero 74 days ago
her boyfriend listened to her playlist while a bear digested her remains

Kvin 74 days ago
I've got a feeling they got into an argument, she threw a tantrum and told him to pull over so she could get out, he called her bluff and left her ass there.

06OG 74 days ago
She dead

carveyournamein 73 days ago
I bet there is more to the story than the boyfriend is telling us.

OhMyCar 73 days ago
no care.

Amber 73 days ago
carveyournamein 2 hours ago I bet there is more to the story than the boyfriend is telling us. Nah he seems like an innocent, good man

According to some of the incels on YouTube, she attacked him first and the cops didn't arrest her.

So what they're saying is she deserved whatever happened to her.

The way I see it, if the dude gets beat up by his girlfriend he probably is a bitchmade beta.

Amber 73 days ago
We don't know what happened to her. Maybe she escaped and is alive in which case, no

She is tiny. She looks like she'd snap her spine if you rode on a rollercoaster with her.

Amber 73 days ago
She probably insisted on listening to Reba McIntyre in which case she deserves her fate

Amber 73 days ago
You know who else would make her snap in half? The ghost of Randy Savage high on acid believing she was a Slim Jim

Yes. I know that.