Home > Forum > Topic

Weirdest shows you've ever been to

xander_crews_horse 40 days ago
I threw up a giant puddle in the concourse where you entered the red pled, and then immediately walked into a red chord set where some guy broke his neck lol

RexPlex*

People were commenting about the pile of puke as much for about an hour after the guy broke his neck as they were about the guy breaking his f*cking neck, I guess until s cleaned up the puke and everyone realized the guy broke his dumb neck lol. I know a girl working the door, she may have lied, but she said a few people stepped in it. So I left an early mark on things. Also, I stole a traffic cone and knocked like 20 others over because I did mushrooms on the 2nd night.

easyhateoven 40 days ago
i saw coolio once in 2007 for a christmas party event. the power went out and he stopped rapping, but started telling 'your mama' jokes for the next 30 minutes

simon_belmont 40 days ago
I saw Spin Doctors at one of those festivals in the city park things in the early 00s And their bass player ripped. That dude can play. Who knew?

easyhateoven 40 days ago
oh yeah, i saw spin doctors with smash mouth two years ago. the lead singer of the spin doctors kept on karate kicking and doing these weird dance moves. when smash mouth went on, the fat singer said 'come on? who wants to dance on stage? young girls only!' creepy ass dude

ShaolinLambKiller 40 days ago
some stuff and things.

evil_hero 40 days ago
xander_crews_horse 2 hours ago evil_hero 33 seconds ago i saw blood for blood's set at domefest in sacramento california in maybe 2010 if i had to guess. their personal security fought the venue security and the entire venue security quit and walked out half way through the fest. then shit got nutty. people climbed up into the rafters and started spraying fire extinguishers. it was clouds of white toxic fumes then all the sudden a 6'3" mexican dude would appear from the smog punching someone only to vanish back into the mist. i remember distinctly thinking this is the most lawless dangerous show i've ever been to. after the show there were like 50 people with injuries out front of the venue, it looked like the aftermath of a serious battle So you basically went to a show that was the first 2 hours of Hellfest 04. How many 21 year olds did you woo with this tale? hahaha tough to say. definitely a few. i know the chick i met at the show that night and banged later was soooooo f*cking hot!! so many hot mexican chicks at sacto shows.

06OG 39 days ago
2001 Hank 3 in some tiny dive bar in Lawton, Oklahoma. All these cowboys were there. The opening bands were local. Hank 3 was third on the bill. He came out and proceeded to destroy. About halfway through the first song the bar cleared out. It was incredible.

rick_tocchet 39 days ago
I saw Scarhead in Philly at the Troc probably around 2000/2001 era. Anyway some dude was yelling some shit at the fat lead singer of Scarhead from the pit and the lead singer threw the mic at him and jumped in the crowd. A brawl broke out and they got kicked off stage. I think VOD headlined that show. End story.

rick_tocchet 39 days ago
xander_crews_horse 12 hours ago People were commenting about the pile of puke as much for about an hour after the guy broke his neck as they were about the guy breaking his f*cking neck, I guess until s cleaned up the puke and everyone realized the guy broke his dumb neck lol. I know a girl working the door, she may have lied, but she said a few people stepped in it. So I left an early mark on things. Also, I stole a traffic cone and knocked like 20 others over because I did mushrooms on the 2nd night Yeah i was there. The dude jumped off that balcony in the back and pretty much dwep'd himself. I also shook Tim of as i lay dyings hand that weekend. Dude weighed like 112 lbs back then, lol.