Home > Forum > Topic

Weirdest shows you've ever been to

AnalButt 9 days ago
"Put me in a bath tub" is the only solution I've ever had any time I've tripped

I brought my camera and was taking pictures, but when I looked at them later they were like extreme close ups of all of the performers and I don't know why they let me do that.

simon_belmont 9 days ago
Lol that David Dondero one. I saw him once and there were these real like frat boy bros who were apparently big fans of his. They were wasted and yelling songs out and if you know him he's like an extremely anxious and weird guy anyway. So he was like shaking and mumbling and getting real weird. they would talk loudly through the songs and then yell songs that he already played because they couldn't tell anyway. Weird people to be at a show like that.

simon_belmont 9 days ago
Someone lit a stink bomb during Withereds set at this show and the place cleared. They finished their set to an empty room that smelled like farts.

lol

I remember seeing Ed Gein when the vocals guy had bronchitis or something, so they just played an instrumental set in this old warehouse basement. At that same venue there was this guy called maris the great that wore spooky masks/costumes and had a youtube show where he would "kill" bands. My friends were playing a bill one night with some shitty grindcore band. During the grindcore band's set the vocalist took off his pants/underwears and the maris guy started sucking his dick. No cum though.

apparently he is still around http://maristhegreat.com/murders/

timelordtwo 9 days ago
iron lung at the meridian There was a very loud Mexican radio the whole Time and the only thing the lead singer said was THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT it was actually pretty awesome

simon_belmont 9 days ago
Lol

timelordtwo 9 days ago
I also saw voivod in like 2014 and they were f*cking awful and acted like flamboyant fruitcakes the whole time

BULLHEAD 9 days ago
Voivods one of the best bands of all time though and they're great live

willy_wanker 9 days ago
lamb of god at lamour in brooklyn. randy tried stage diving and fell and was knocked out. i stepped on his face while he was on the floor

BULLHEAD 9 days ago
ever see shows back when that jim rose circus shit was all big? like you'd go to a local show and some guy before a band would be hanging an iron from his cock or something dumb?

simon_belmont 9 days ago
Lol. There was a local circus thing here but it was all just a bunch of goths so they didn't actually do anything. I did see that green lizard man at a slayer show, though.

BULLHEAD 9 days ago
is timelordtwo that virusexe guy? he also said he hated voivod live. i don't get it