Home > Forum > Topic

Weirdest shows you've ever been to

BULLHEAD 13 days ago
i was at a punk rock show a long time ago and there was a discussion about a heroic turd left in the toilet and the singer said he had to see it so he left and then he came back with this massive turd in his hand and held it up for the crowd. it was pretty f*cking big. it's gross. i don't like that gg allin poop stuff

AnalButt 13 days ago
Poop is funny though

simon_belmont 13 days ago
Lol

Probably seeing Sleepy Time Gorilla Museum play at some park for free in Davis.

One time my friend and I went to this really dumpy bar called like Crazy Larry's or something in Danbury, CT which is a real shit city. When we got there there was an early show that hadn't finished yet. So the show that was supposed to start at 8 didn't start until like 10. So we grabbed some beers at the bar while we waited for this early show on Nu Metal rock stuff to finish. The people there were drinking PBR cans with a straw. Anyway the show was weird, no one was there to see the metal bands, Zozobra and Cable were the ones we were there to see. I forget who else was on it. The power kept going out. Zozobra was cool but they literally played to me and my friend. Then Cable played at like 1AM and the power kept going out so they just packed up and left after like 2 1/2 songs

Someone from Cable posted here at the time and I told him it was lame that they didn't keep playing anyway and he got mad at me.

AnalButt 13 days ago
Lol at drinking a beer through a straw

Dude we felt so weird. We were the only two people not in jncos and drinking PBR with a straw. It was so strange.

AnalButt 13 days ago
Jorts? No; these are JNCOs. I can see you don't follow fashion trends

Also I never heard of a show at Crazy Larry's before that and I never heard of one happening there after that. What I saw may not have even truly happened in this timeline. I may have crossed some sort of inter dimensional bridge or something for it. It's the only explanation

AnalButt 13 days ago
We'll slide down the surface of things

I went to this one weird little venue to see David Dondero once. I went solo and didn't know anyone or any of the opening bands, so I just sat on this couch they had in the front room next to a guy sprawled out sleeping on the couch snoring. I pretty much just drank gin and tonics while all the opening bands played and sat by this sleeping guy. After one band finished the guy wakes up and goes on stage and picks up a guitar and plays. That guy was David Dondero. It was a decent set too.

shitinyourhand 13 days ago
ambulances, stabbings, almost shootings

shitinyourhand 13 days ago
too many to count

I went to a noise show once tripping balls on mushrooms and it was dudes wearing s&m masks, hitting things with sledgehammers, making schreeching noises, etc, and I felt like I was going to lose my mind.