Home > Forum > Topic

Right wing goats, what should I mosh to?

AmusedToDeath 58 days ago
I want to be red pilled. That is the correct term still, yeah? What do I mosh to that makes me as insightful and strong as you with alt-right/Republican/Libertarian views? I am old, so when I grew up, we didn't have hardcore and punk bands promoting this life style (black metal only). Enlighten me. Thanks in advance. I love you all.

shitinyourhand 58 days ago
touch your hole at knight

ej 58 days ago
i'm assuming theyre left wing but kublai khan makes me feel right wing

ej 58 days ago
or just go side with the trapt vocalist in twitter comment sections

theocean 58 days ago
what band had the shirt that said something like f*ck osama, f*ck liberals, im a hardcore american?

vagisilcreem 58 days ago
idk, northside kings?

jimbo 58 days ago
I'd mosh while wearing that shirt

Inkongudunk 58 days ago
Northside kings is a good start

Portslob 58 days ago
Blood for blood!

theocean 58 days ago
Portslob 1 minute ago Blood for blood! not true white trash rob became very woke man

_steelpanda_ 58 days ago
Well if you can't find any, I have had a new idea for a genre called Regan Core, or if you are British Thatcher/Blair Core. Still working out the kinks

Portslob 12 minutes ago Blood for blood! That is what I mosh to when I am in the mood to hit on my bandmate's underage cousins at BBQs in Revere, son.

_steelpanda_ 11 minutes ago Well if you can't find any, I have had a new idea for a genre called Regan Core, or if you are British Thatcher/Blair Core. Still working out the kinks I would buy your demo and first split 7", then six months later complain that you sold out to Labour.

Inkongudunk 58 days ago
You're really worked up about "right wingers". That's weird and sad.

xander_crews_horse 58 days ago
No, don't