Home > Forum > Topic

WEEKEND PLANS?

scissors7 159 days ago
???

scissors7 159 days ago
Today/Tonight - Went fishing at 430am, caught a 5.66lb Largemouth from the Yak. Work. Saturday - take kids fishing, wedding Sunday - kayak fish

_d0thack_ 159 days ago
Today - morning jog, half day at work, appointment w/ lawyer & financial advisor, date with a coworker which will either go very good or very bad Sat - morning jog, record hunting, guitar, bathe dogs and find a new dog park, smoke & watch new movies coming in Sun - morning jog, meal prep, lay down some new tiles for the bathroom, smoke & playstation, bed early

Portslob 159 days ago
I think we're getting hit with a hurricane.. so drinking

BULLHEAD 159 days ago
probably do a little chillin'

timelordtwo 159 days ago
proud of you dottie,seems like you told that ho to kick rocks instead of cucking out

skinsuit 159 days ago
Sucking cocks

easyhateoven 159 days ago
cutting off my toes

_d0thack_ 159 days ago
timelordtwo 42 minutes ago proud of you dottie,seems like you told that ho to kick rocks instead of cucking out Hah. Thanks bro. 👍

Barbara 159 days ago
timelordtwo 44 minutes Seems like you told that ho to kick rocks instead of cucking out Shit cucks say

skinsuit 159 days ago
Cringe.

skinsuit 159 days ago
There's no date for dottie. He'll be sitting in his darkened livingroom, masturbating and crying.

Portslob 159 days ago
_d0thack_ 2 minutes ago timelordtwo 42 minutes ago proud of you dottie,seems like you told that ho to kick rocks instead of cucking out Hah. Thanks bro. 👍 Dude, don't rebound with a coworker, that's just stupid

_d0thack_ 159 days ago
No rebounding here homie. Just a friendly dinner. I'm staying single and trying to have some fun/focus on myself.

skinsuit 159 days ago
You were scammed by your ex. She wooped your ass good. And you said she was gonna beat me up. LOL Now die