Home > Forum > Topic

New BTBAM

f28r06a42n12k 67 days ago
Are you shitting me? its blowing my mind how perfect of a response/companion/follow-up to Colors this is. Unreal.

lurkcity 67 days ago
ive been listening to it nonstop since they sent the advance. its great. cant wait for my vinyl to show up.

ej 67 days ago
Lg users love shitting on this band and I don't get it. I mean I do, but still

It's truly unbelievable if you're familiar with the first Colors album.

ej 67 days ago
Like that funky breakdown in decade of statues plays over in my head daily.

There are countless moments that harmonize with, elaborate upon, or probably directly overlap with moments of Colors. It's nuts.

dog_boner 67 days ago
Yeah I'm good on listening to a thousand 5 second riffs glued together with polka sections

You shut your mouth canine erection

You, shut your mouth canine erection**

throwawaywego234 67 days ago
This is the dumbest shit I've heard in a long time. And I've listened to 15 minutes of a lambgoat podcast. It's an abomination to the original Colors album. They couldn't put out a decent album in 15 years, so they rape the memory of the last one that anyone gave a shit about

lurkcity 67 days ago
nope youre wrong. its good. later btbam is so much better than earlier btbam. although all the albums with blake and dustie in the band are epic i do like self titled and silent but the back half is so good.

lurkcity 67 days ago
i mean ... parallax 2 and coma are much better than the OG colors. but this album will easily make my top 3 for btbam

^^^ agreed.

Please tell me you're catching these throwback moments? It's f*cking my brain

lurkcity 67 days ago
yes but they are improved moments. i am curious where this takes the band as far as their music goes.