Home > Forum > Topic

Jing Jizzard and the Jizard Jizard

kort 14 days ago
band could use more jizz

Inkongudunk 14 days ago
So much jazz

Sortblob 14 days ago
Wade darling, I should have known you like jazz. You are such a sophisticated and elegant man. You make the early humanists look low brow

plaguestricken 14 days ago
I don't think I like this band. They're wayyy too jizzy.

Inkongudunk 14 days ago
It's a joke from broad city, not a reference to jazz. You're surprisingly uncultured and ignorant. Didn't realize you were responding to lyrics, didn't know wade boggs rode a horse, didn't know about broad city....

Inkongudunk 14 days ago
The gruppe homme in Sweden must have limited American media access

Sortblob 14 days ago
Wade, oh my god... I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you were referencing such monumental and profound elements of human culture. As you mentioned, I am very uncultured- especially compared to royalty such as your self. As usual, I want to thank you profusely for looking out for me and enlightening me to the pinnacles of modern human culture. I know for sure in a thousand years, future humans will be studying and analyzing Wade boggs riding a horse, and the elusive yet powerful jazz references in the comedy central program "broad city". Much like we study the ancient pyramids in the valley of kings, I am certain Wade boggs riding on a horse and "broad city" will stand the test of time as a claim to the potential and accomplishment humanity. I am so grateful you have made me aware so I can be on the right side of history and human culture.

lurkcity 14 days ago
you need a job or a new hobby, jesus.

Inkongudunk 14 days ago
At least he stopped doing the political stuff

Sortblob 14 days ago
Wade, I do everything for you. Thanks for noticing :)

Inkongudunk 14 days ago
Oh, cool. On that case, I'd like for you to stop posting

Sortblob 14 days ago
Wade, I will do my best but it might be very hard. I am wired to shower you with the praise you have been denied your whole life. I don't know if I would feel ethical, but I will do my best sweetheart. :)

Inkongudunk 14 days ago
Sounds good, stop posting

Inkongudunk 14 days ago
Also, you should stop using gay references as insults. Gay isn't bad just because you're weird and autistic. Talk in circles all you want, but you're genuinely a homophobic bigot and should stop

Sortblob 14 days ago
Wade, what am I saying that's anti gay? It's kinda weird your automatically assuming my terms of endearment towards you are somehow a backhanded anti gay slur. It's almost as if you want them to be antigay. Where's the smoke sweetie?