Home > Forum > Topic

not liking grindcore

straightedgehack 38 days ago
lol

simon_belmont 38 days ago
You going to be ok, man?

of course. i am off for the rest of the week bud. :)

PenicillinTrapdoor 38 days ago
Whats your favorites bro? I'm so bored. Scheduled power outages out here.

napalm death is number 1, which is really funny because i convinced bull i'd never heard of them. repulsion - horrified every extreme noise terror album. general surgery – Necrology nasum - helvete blame god - power and control cryptic void - into the desert temple nuclear death - bride of insect infernal coil - within a world forgotton antigama - discomfort and of course, obscura by gorguts those are top ten albums, except for extreme noise terror. everything they do is great.

Didn't you have like a 5 page breakdown about how much you hated grind like a month ago?

i think you just took the bait. sorry dude.

Oh. Good one.

Your whole approach is just no. You go full on gotcha and nobody is convinced. Wtf dude. It's not even a funny thing for anyone.

you guys think you have this deep understanding of me and my interests (aside from horror flicks or movies in general) because i've been here for ten years drunk. i like grindcore. get over it. it's good shit.

PenicillinTrapdoor 2 minutes ago Your whole approach is just no. You go full on gotcha and nobody is convinced. Wtf dude. It's not even a funny thing for anyone. i am not here or anywhere to prove anyone or anything wrong. it's just really upsetting and hurts my feelings that you think i am 'that guy' when I am not.

Mmkay dude

ok?

it doesn't really hurt my feelings. why are there like 3 people here who get it? lol

Dude, just stop