Home > Forum > Topic

Where do you stand on Ukraine

speedster_caesar 32 days ago
We need to give everything we have to Ukraine. The Russians will never stop with just Ukraine. They're just going to use their shitty Navy, Air Force, and untrained conscripted infantrymen using shitty outdated WW2 weaponry to conquer all of Europe. Joe Biden is right about this.

Zortslob 32 days ago
I don't give a f*ck

B__DAWG 32 days ago
i don't much care either

B__DAWG 32 days ago
that wars old anyway, you hear about Palestine?

simon_belmont 32 days ago
War…what is it good for?

Zortslob 32 days ago
Also Joe Biden is never right

B__DAWG 32 days ago
hey that's your president, show some respect

speedster_caesar 32 days ago
simon_belmont 11 minutes ago War…what is it good for? wasn't that the original title of war and peace?

PoultryInMotion 32 days ago
lets have a war!

AnalButt 32 days ago
The worst part is news people putting the emphasis on the "U" instead of just saying Ukraine.

B__DAWG 32 days ago
is that FEAR? i like FEAR

B__DAWG 32 days ago
where do you sit on ukraine?

whitey 32 days ago
I think early on it was important to help Ukraine. But now Russia has been embarrassed, let them take Ukraine. f*ck it, can't be spending our Monopoly money over there, needs to be spent here

straightedgehack 32 days ago
I don't care.

easyhateoven 32 days ago
Well, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.