Home > Forum > Topic

my mom joined a gym a few months ago

easyhateoven 33 days ago
and she is already getting into political fights with people. she told some lady to go f*ck herself because she was a biden supporter lol

Bortslob 33 days ago
That's why i married her. Then divorced after you were born

easyhateoven 33 days ago
:(

Bortslob 33 days ago
Okay, I'll have sex with her again

VodkaVeins 33 days ago
I didnt know political fights at the gym were a thing

plaguestricken 33 days ago
Political fights are so hot right now

lake_flaccid 33 days ago
How do you start discussing politics at the gym? Just stroll up to some lady on the treadmill and ask who she's voting for?

jimbo 33 days ago
rocking a "Trump Train 2024 you getting run over Jabroni!" shirt at the gym

easyhateoven 33 days ago
lake_flaccid 1 hour ago How do you start discussing politics at the gym? Just stroll up to some lady on the treadmill and ask who she's voting for? they were both on exercise bikes and the lady said something about how she didnt like the straps on the pedals so my mom was like 'yeah, like when biden fell off his bike' and the lady was like 'what?' and my mom reminded her of when biden fell off his bike and she said 'oh, well i love biden and hope trump gets convicted' and my mom said 'biden f*cking sucks, and its a witch hunt.. trump was the best president ever' and then the lady walked away

easyhateoven 33 days ago
Bortslob 1 hour ago Okay, I'll have sex with her again im gonna dress you up like a ballerina and pee on you

easyhateoven 33 days ago
and in you

VodkaVeins 33 days ago
How many presidents do you think your mom could make a legit pros and cons list about?

PoultryInMotion 33 days ago
people who argue about politics are npc's

luxuryprisons 33 days ago
Your mom sounds annoying

Bortslob 33 days ago
Annoyingly sexy