f*ck turbotax

coldhardfacts 39 days ago
f*ck them in their stupid gay asses

they are cock suckers

they put penises into their mouths and then suck on them

VodkaVeins 39 days ago
Turbotax is easy and cheap. Unless you make enough money to need a real accountant its the easiest way to go...

im shaking

VodkaVeins 39 days ago
The IRS is shaking you down

its not cheap or even that easy anymore my guy, it cost me $200 to file on turbotax and that was with me filling in everything myself and slowly trying to decode their system of figuring out what parts they are trying to charge me extra money for on top of all the fake loading screens that are built in literally just to waste your time

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
TurboTax is just fine

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
Then go to a cpa and quit bitchin, or file on the IRS website by yourself for free.

VodkaVeins 39 days ago
I don't make great money but i dont give a f*ck about $200 per year. Get a second job, dumbass

they charged me $50 for the PRIVILEDGE of paying all the hidden fees with my refund, i didnt find out this was even a charge until the receipt

hey ill do your taxes next year for $200

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
Yeah, so you don't have to pay upfront? Are you.... new to this?

its gonna be $400 in total tho because im going to use turbo tax which is an additional $200 on top of my fee but its just a hidden charge dont worry this is normal

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
Judging by the fact that 200 is a lot to you and you don't know how taxes or TurboTax works, I don't think that'd be a good idea