Home > Forum > Topic

Hey Belmont

RAGINGFUCKMAN 54 days ago
When you started your book, did you have an organized plan of attack to interviews and research... like a flow chart or structured outline to work off? I have questions, and also, does anyone know anything about documentary production? Aside from BULL.

Bortslob 54 days ago
No he didn't

Part 1 of my original dive includes this, which will only make Portslob hate the Irish, and thus St. Patrick's Day, even more, so I gladly share it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zESl9bpdveU

simon_belmont 54 days ago
Sort of. But as I went it changed. I realized I didn't want it to be about "metalcore" because then I'd have to include a ton of shitty bands. So I changed it to being about bands that were pushing the envelope. Also I had no idea what to do. Still don't. But it's coming together.

Hey!

I have a possible team to work with but I have to create a structure to the idea. Portslob, do it for me.

I have a very well formed concept of what I want to include and exactly how it fits the presentation, but I think I need to create a form or else there is so much it won't be concise enough. Like how to create smaller sections that are still key to the who, what, where, when, how and why the f*ck bull don't have shoes.

I mean, you need an outline. Like they teach you in 4th grade. That's the only thing from school I've ever applied in life.

Simplistic outline is obvious, man... I'm talking about more or less visual or chart aids so it's more or less a key/legend.

i just googled this and i can pay $9 or keep talking here.

Send that $9 to me

Bortslob 54 days ago
Don't listen to Belmont, just create haphazardly

belmonts story chart bad brains plays palm muted riffs---->suicidal tendencies rick ta life on a horse----->hot dogs. fin

Bortslob 54 days ago
And give me 9 dollars

There are rules!