Home > Forum > Topic

30+ Metal & Hardcore Albums Turning 30 in 2024

toxicnacho 59 days ago
I noticed this yesterday and didn't post about it but The Bleeding is not the debut album of Cannibal Corpse. ..... https://lambgoat.com/lists/8/30-metal-hardcore-albums-turning-30-in-2024/ #thankslurk

B__DAWG 59 days ago
none of the retarded staff on here listen to any of those albums. it's all so retarded

B__DAWG 59 days ago
they might listen to POD and marilyn manson

B__DAWG 59 days ago
i hate these stupid anniversary album milestone things anyway. who gives a f*ck?

Jimmyfloyd 59 days ago
Boy all the ads sure make this a joy to read

B__DAWG 59 days ago
everything about it's awful. can't even write a little blurb about each album because they're clueless. just bottom of the barrel stupid bullshit

toxicnacho 58 days ago
Lol

VodkaVeins 58 days ago
He read this on their wikipedia but didnt understand it... "In 1994, they released The Bleeding, the debut record with Barrett, and the last album with vocalist Chris Barnes, who left the band to concentrate on his side project Six Feet Under."

B__DAWG 58 days ago
it's making me very upset that he thought that was their first album

Can't even scroll the page and it crashed the browser on my phone. Was this another beatthetar post? I remember he f*cks stuff up like this because he doesn't understand web design.

RAGINGFUCKMAN 58 days ago
he don't even know you're not supposed to jam your fatty fat fingers up your nose and eat what you pull out... you expect him to know what cannibal corpses first release is??

toxicnacho 58 days ago
TheMoustacheMassacre 4 seconds ago Can't even scroll the page and it crashed the browser on my phone. Was this another beatthetar post? I remember he f*cks stuff up like this because he doesn't understand web design. No. This was done by Lurk..

B__DAWG 58 days ago
c'mon lurkcity....get it together

barbara2.0 58 days ago
lol are you hoping those affiliate links generate some money? this is considered 'work' by 40 year old culture vultures

This is worse than geocites. I haven't had a webpage crash my shitty phone browser in a long time.