Now dothacks baby boy is an orphan RIP ratfink

RAGINGFUCKMAN 81 days ago
It's Hoglatron, well, if he kept his word... so it's probably not Hoglatron

lake_flaccid 81 days ago
Did he go into a drunken episode again?

the last thing he heard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IoK5_2Wjrs

toxicnacho 81 days ago
lake_flaccid 3 minutes ago Did he go into a drunken episode again? I drank last night, but I wasn't too drunk when I finished what I started or hungover when I had to get up this morning. You won't be seeing that kind of stupid drunken shit I used to do here anymore.

dayman 81 days ago
lol

You were drunk last night when you thought Bog Raider was a real band and couldn't figure out it was the music I made and posted here like 100 times before. I mean, that's not as bad as you've done, I guess. Yeah, probably.

I even titled the first song "The Clouds We Kick"

toxicnacho 81 days ago
Oh, I know I was drunk. And you definitely got me with that Bog Raider shit.. Lol

A post or two before I did it, I even said I was gonna. Larry Bird vs. The Washington General

It's a minor miracle you've never met a Nigerian Prince.

Actually, now that I think about it, the ex-fiancee Cop stealing your money makes sense... she probably just said "Hey! Look over there!" and transferred everything, took your atm card, went to the atm, withdrew it all, and then came back and said "oh nevermind i think it was just the breeze" and you didn't know shit all

B__DAWG 81 days ago
BOG Raider?

Yah, Bog Raider, the lost rare Dublin metalcore band from 1999-2001 who had a 3 song EP but only 2 songs remain, at least that I'm aware of.

B__DAWG 81 days ago
oh yeah i saw them once