Home > Forum > Topic

Petition to fire reviewer Eliot

RAGINGFUCKMAN 162 days ago
Eliot, I'm going to ruin your career.

You should've just taken your medicine like a man, you little f*cking bitch.

T.S. Eliot fan from Florida, huh, pal?

lurkcity 162 days ago
xanders response to anything: I WILL RUIN (INSERT ANYTHING HERE) the only thing you have ruined is ear drums with your shitty music

Yeah, bud, you got like a year left. Enjoy it.

Inkongudunk 162 days ago
Imagine hiring such a sensitive loser to write reviews. What a crybaby

Daddy's gonna miss his Funko Pop Piggy, he's gone like mama.

Inkongudunk 162 days ago
I mean the reviews are terrible. But his little temper tantrums because nobody likes his writing are super cringe.

he wrote a paragraph about how he's doing his thing and the haters don't phase him

bigelrestinpeace 162 days ago
Imagine projecting on the level ya'll do. The only crying I've ever done here is through laughing hard as f*ck lmao. I'm gonna keep doing what I do and ya'll gonna keep crying about it while telling me I'm the one crying. It's all gravy, baby.

lurkcity 162 days ago
RAGINGf*ckMAN 1 minute ago Yeah, bud, you got like a year left. Enjoy it. shut the f*ck up, ive caught you in multiple lies.

Nah, you haven't, you're terrible at life. You've been labelled "cullable".

bigelrestinpeace 53 seconds ago Imagine projecting on the level ya'll do. The only crying I've ever done here is through laughing hard as f*ck lmao. I'm gonna keep doing what I do and ya'll gonna keep crying about it while telling me I'm the one crying. It's all gravy, baby. this is about the level that you write your reviews.

Inkongudunk 162 days ago
That was the biggest block of uninterrupted text. Lol, I couldn't imagine typing that crybaby essay out and actually posting it unironically. Worse than dothack Wow lol

Inkongudunk 162 days ago
I'm laughing hard as f*ck! Read this 5 paragraph essay about how I stand on business!