Home > Forum > Topic

Petition to fire reviewer Eliot

RAGINGFUCKMAN 136 days ago
If you took Belmont out of the reviewer group and gathered them all together, led by Lurk, it'd make the Peasant Crusade look like a f*ckin top flight organization

easyhateoven 136 days ago
smelliot

Eliot and the rest, and their Funko Pop f*cktard leader, are the musical equivalent of wrestling trainers saying someone doesn't "know a wristlock from a wristwatch".

bigelrestinpeace 136 days ago
Yeah I'd definitely cower in your presence for sure, I certainly wouldn't want you to make a video of you slapping yourself over me or anything like you did to lurk, you absolute f*cking looney tune lmao.

You're free to prove that, bud

That block of words you shit out from your retarded brain was about as good as your reviews, btw.

you talk a lot about anonymously, but no socials link? no facebook or ig to try and promote your shitty writing?

easyhateoven 136 days ago
i hear pitchfork is hiring

Prove that you are such an unhinged loser that not only did you catch charges for going columbine-lite online but that you sent someone a video of you slapping yourself because of some beef you created in your own mind over a music website? I mean I don't think I gotta prove any of that, it's all documented. I'd say have a nice life but yours is very obviously dogshit, sorry bout ya.

Let's just toss this in there, Eliot, you simple brained shit pile of worthless dog shit... anyone who saw the "Glassjaw" video you're referencing knows it was behind a joke of "things better than listening to glassjaw". So, you're take tells me either -You're a f*cking pussy, like Lurk, who sees minor aggressive acts and fears and then talks shit from the safety of your anonymity which is your computer. -You think an open handed slap is unhinged or violent. You're John Stossel.

Anyways yeah yeah yeah you are the toughest dude on the planet I'm scared of you I'm a pussy etc you right. I don't want your face to get any redder you've slapped it enough.

jimbo 136 days ago
B__DAWG 19 minutes ago no ones gonna read that, bud

Eliot, again, you're a little f*cking pussy.

The fact a few people have these hair-brained imagination farts that seem to tie together, y'all like to talk in DMs and texts about the mean internet men, huh? Little f*cking girl.

I'd stomp your skull into a paste.