Home > Forum > Topic

Easy

Inkongudunk 110 days ago
Drive down to Huntington Beach

easyhateoven 110 days ago
ok! let's party

starship 110 days ago
Dont go in the ocean dude. People shit in there. Im sorry but someone had to tell you.

Inkongudunk 110 days ago
You know one whale can shit 1000x the amount of dozens of people simultaneously. Whales also cum and piss all over then die and rot and let their corpse deteriorate. Sharks piss out of their skin. If you're worried about a human poo, you're probably from sweden

starship 110 days ago
Yeah but youre more likely to find a human turd washing around the shallow areas. Whales don't typically swim that close unless they're sick. So, enjoy your piss and turd water.

Inkongudunk 110 days ago
Just because you found shit at the beach as a child doesn't mean it hase more volume per gallon than whale cum and shark piss. Why do you think the ocean is salty. Corpses, shit, cum, blood and piss.

dayman 110 days ago
Inkongu go to terror

lurkcity 110 days ago
Send pics

starship 8 hours ago Dont go in the ocean dude. People shit in there. Im sorry but someone had to tell you. that just entices me even more

Bortslob 110 days ago
I'll be honest, I've always wanted to take a dump while completely submerged in water.. it's probably more of a lake activity than an ocean activity though .. I can just picture a wave batting the shit back at me

naw, thats what you do in public pools

starship 110 days ago
Drinking shark piss would he way better than consuming human shit bars while you surf