Home > Forum > Topic

Lurk, you get threatened?

dontcare 140 days ago
Wait, is there a list of words and phrases that we can't use like that scene in Howard Stern Private Parts?

Inkongudunk 140 days ago
Oh, I'm sorry, in this case it's a lesbian themthey thir izzle dog

Inkongudunk 140 days ago
Saying dog is a slur!!!! I'm a wolf 🐺😎😌🤪

dontcare 140 days ago
The thread was taken down literally minutes after Jimbo started posting. The timing is a little fishy to me.

jimbo 140 days ago
oh yeah, thanks for reminding me dot. i exposed this style of journalism (music, sports, etc not this particular case) and it got deleted minutes later.

whitey 140 days ago
Biden's America

dontcare 140 days ago
Here we go again with this Dot bullshit. lol

dontcare 140 days ago
Jesus Christ, posting on Lamboat without goaters thinking you're someone else is harder than getting into Harvard.

AnalButt 140 days ago
Damn, forgot about Sublime Directory. That used to be the go-to.

B__DAWG 140 days ago
i thought this guy lurkcity was a joe rogan free speech WARRIOR but turns out he's a little COWARD

jimbo 140 days ago
remember ebaumsworld?

Bortslob 140 days ago
dontcare 1 hour ago Jesus Christ, posting on Lamboat without goaters thinking you're someone else is harder than getting into Harvard. Getting into Harvard is easy. Prove you're a registered Democrat and support Hamas. You're in

nothinlefttogive 140 days ago
dontcare 1 hour ago Wait, is there a list of words and phrases that we can't use like that scene in Howard Stern Private Parts? Cocksucker Motherfucker Fuck Shit c*nt Cock & Pussy

jimbo 140 days ago
Bortslob 10 minutes ago dontcare 1 hour ago Jesus Christ, posting on Lamboat without goaters thinking you're someone else is harder than getting into Harvard. Getting into Harvard is easy. Prove you're a registered Democrat and support Hamas. You're in Scholarship? add on resume you are Native American

jimbo 140 days ago
they should teach how to lay asphalt up airs in that demshat city