Home > Forum > Topic

Lurk, you get threatened?

Bortslob 81 days ago
Furry news story and furry thread taken down? Wha happen?

nothinlefttogive 81 days ago
FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN FSU BEATDOWN

easyhateoven 81 days ago
I would also like to know!

Inkongudunk 81 days ago
Took down the thread about it too. What a limp wristed loser

rick____tocchet 81 days ago
Ongoing police investigation. Lurk holds evidence on the case and could eventually be charged himself in todays world.

B__DAWG 81 days ago
lurk belongs in prison

Inkongudunk 81 days ago
I hope to God the fsu guys hunt down that furry weirdo

Inkongudunk 81 days ago
Pseudo feelings, no true voice You don't belong here you've made the wrong choice The keyboards your weapon, the screens your defense Safe at home now let the bullshit commence It's time to grow up, or get the fuck out Don't put up just shut up stop running your mouth

PoultryInMotion 81 days ago
we gotta know

B__DAWG 81 days ago
lurks a snively little bitch, that's all you gotta know

jimbo 81 days ago
he really is the master of being a failure

B__DAWG 81 days ago
he voluntarily posts that thing and then wimps out like a little wiener

PoultryInMotion 81 days ago
can we get an update on Latte please

Bortslob 81 days ago
B__DAWG 1 hour ago lurk belongs in prison Lol!

lurkcity 81 days ago
rick____tocchet 2 hours ago Ongoing police investigation. Lurk holds evidence on the case and could eventually be charged himself in todays world. For the record I didn't post said article. But the original tweet was deleted as well. The post was was removed because you used a slur term I suppose. I didn't remove it though, we have moderation though