Home > Forum > Topic

Movie recommendations ????

dontcare 137 days ago
I absolutely fvcking despise Bon Jovi.

dontcare 137 days ago
Dances with Wolves is not really a western at all but it's one of my favorite movies. The pawnee are brutally cool.

jimbo 137 days ago
you got a lot of favorite movies bro

Bortslob 136 days ago
3:10 to Yuma is br00tal

dontcare 136 days ago
jimbo 3 minutes ago you got a lot of favorite movies bro Haha. Too many now that I think about it.

Inkongudunk 136 days ago
SPACE BALLS

easyhateoven 136 days ago
wedding singer (1998) cable guy (1996) the doors (1991) (man, i love that movie. meg ryan can get it. id still rather fuck val kilmer in it tho) city of god (2002) se7en (1995) a history of violence (2005) tuff turf (1985) i like all kinds of shit

If you want a good western watch the original Django or the proposition.

VodkaVeins 136 days ago
easyhateoven 22 minutes ago the doors (1991) (man, i love that movie. meg ryan can get it. id still rather fuck val kilmer in it tho) Val Kilmer is all over this thread with that suckable dick

His documentary is very sad. It's disappointing that he won't be in heat 2, but maybe he'll have a cameo.

Inkongudunk 136 days ago
Dodge ball It's such a great movie

dontcare 136 days ago
The dread pirate Steve be in no man's debt. I'll make a barter with you, true as the north star. In exchange for your kindness, I'll be sharing me buried treasure with you. Once I find it that be.

lurkcity 136 days ago
Inkongudunk 8 minutes ago Dodge ball It's such a great movie this decade of comedies before it became stale and lame i rewatched step brothers last week and didnt stop laughing

Bortslob 136 days ago
Apparently Vince Vaughn has an entire script complete for a sequel, but he can't convince Ben stiller to join.. he's gun shy after the Zoolander sequel bombed

whitey 136 days ago
Everyone is on some Rip Torn shit lately as well