Shane Mcgillis and Pete Holmes

Inkongudunk 134 days ago
I also enjoy that Andrew shulz guy and his ww1 haircut

Bortslob 134 days ago
I like Tom Segura

pastaman 134 days ago
segura was good like 5 years ago, c*nt now

Inkongudunk 134 days ago
I don't like his face I also don't like that guy who always takes his shirt off They might be funny But I can't get passed that

Bortslob 134 days ago
You guys make me so angry!!

lurkcity 134 days ago
Bortslob 17 minutes ago I like Tom Segura he is barely holding on. i gave up fully on bert though.

lurkcity 134 days ago
Bortslob 11 minutes ago You guys make me so angry!! like better stuff!!

lurkcity 134 days ago
Inkongudunk 21 minutes ago I also enjoy that Andrew shulz guy and his ww1 haircut pass. his stand up is so bad out side of crowd work, which i can only take so much of. I didnt even really enjoy his covid clips/show either. his podcast is unlistenable at this point too.

lurkcity 134 days ago
for the record rogans stand up is way downhill too. but I still enjoy the podcast. he is way funnier there than stand-up.

Inkongudunk 134 days ago
I only watch the standups I don't like any podcasts. I don't want to sit there and listen to people talk. That sucks

easyhateoven 134 days ago
Inkongudunk 32 minutes ago I don't like his face I also don't like that guy who always takes his shirt off They might be funny But I can't get passed that yes! i hate that fucking doofus. that slob should keep his shirt on

whitey 134 days ago
I saw Stavvy earlier this year He's funny, his crowd work is the best though

lurkcity 134 days ago
Crowdwork gets very lame quick though. Kam Patterson is literally a brand new comic that did hingecliff's kill tony and became a regular almost immediately

easyhateoven 134 days ago
podcasts in general are fucking stupid. can't wait until that shit fades away

lurkcity 134 days ago
everyone here who says they hate podcasts sit through morning radio talk show bullshit or lame extended youtube videos, so stfu nerds.