Home > Forum > Topic

Heard a Turnstile song on the radio

simon_belmont 230 days ago
The truck I took for work yesterday only had a radio so I was at the mercy of clear channel. But I heard a turnstile song. I knew they were big but I didn't know they were radio big. Anyway the song was ok. Wouldn't have given it a second thought if the display thing didn't say Turnstile, though.

B__DAWG 230 days ago
they're pretty good, aren't they?

NorthFromHere 230 days ago
For pop rock I suppose. Boring imo. Code Orange is much better, ignoring their recent pop rock song with Billy Corgan.

PoultryInMotion 230 days ago
no taco bell commercial tho

lurkcity 230 days ago
Lol they already were used in Taco Bell commercials. Turnstile crawled so scowl could FLY

lurkcity 230 days ago
Also turnstile has been on clear channel playlists for over a year. Not only that but they way over played the holiday track.

RAGINGFUCKMAN 230 days ago
poser band for posers who like poser hardcore. snapcase was ok, for like 3-5 years in the late 90's making this kind of crap, otherwise, it's seriously just lame posers playing shit everyone already played.

B__DAWG 230 days ago
it's just kids having some fun. are they kids? i dunno

united_ninety_three 230 days ago
i remember hearing an ep they put out years ago and thinking they weren't anything special but had fun moshy riffs. heard some new stuff recently and couldn't believe it was the same band. they went from backtrack sounding hardcore to like...jane's addiction/311 pop rock but not as catchy as those bands

That band, The Warriors, they did this style... kinda rocking hardcore... and they never got a Taco Bell commercial. They were way crunchier than whatever the f*ck, smurfsmile or whoever, heh.

Ok, I'm logging out forever now, I put the sound function on for that Southpaw band and I didn't know Mike Ski got smaller and put more bass in his voice but god that shit is f*cking terrible. I'm gonna go to the Discord for a few days before I f*ck Webmasters wife on Labor Day.

B__DAWG 230 days ago
you sound like a crotchety old fuddy duddy. pardon my language

B__DAWG 230 days ago
brothers keeper. that band sucked. i saw them once i think

B__DAWG 230 days ago
i just can't handle people being like oh man poison the well was so great, these new bands SUCK. if that's a thing that's ever happened

easyhateoven 230 days ago
driiiiiiiftiiiiing