… is a bummer. Had a weird boner for rn way back when

B__DAWG 237 days ago
i have no idea who that is

B__DAWG 237 days ago
he sounds mean

Pilgrim 237 days ago
Peen Meat

PenicillinTrapdoor 237 days ago
I also used to love Remembering Never. f*ckin sucks. Colon cancer is a motherf*cker. RIP Mean Pete and noaone. He was a real one.

easyhateoven 237 days ago
i miss him so much :(

lurkcity 237 days ago
:(

PatrickBateman 237 days ago
Saddened by this news. Can't get the thought of mortality out of my head today. I hope it wasn't painful and he found resolution or peace prior to passing.

Conduit 237 days ago
Love that 80% of the lambgoat obituary was dedicated to how he'd written an article for them and was going to do more in the future.

Pilgrim 237 days ago
^lol

Bortslob 236 days ago
Lol

I liked them way back, and he was a good vocalist, but I always thought it was weird that he pretended that she looks so good in red doesn't exist. I remember seeing them on the tour for Women and Children Die First and crowd was yelling out some songs from she looks so good... and Mean Pete said this next one's off our first and only album women and children die first. That always struck me as f*cking weird. RIP.

Bortslob 236 days ago
Which username was he?

easyhateoven 236 days ago
TheMoustacheMassacre 18 minutes ago I liked them way back, and he was a good vocalist, but I always thought it was weird that he pretended that she looks so good in red doesn't exist. I remember seeing them on the tour for Women and Children Die First and crowd was yelling out some songs from she looks so good... and Mean Pete said this next one's off our first and only album women and children die first. That always struck me as f*cking weird. he regrets it for many reasons. one of them, mainly, are the lyrics.