Home > Forum > Topic

I saw Guns n' Roses last night

Portslob 85 days ago
I'll take it

BULLHEAD 85 days ago
Done

carveyournamein 85 days ago
I'm trying to donate the remaining money needed but the site won't let me.

carveyournamein 85 days ago
They said I need to wait 48 hours before I can donate again. WTF

easyhateoven 85 days ago
i only snort magic 8-balls

dayman 85 days ago
GNR rules, i wanna see them

666pack 85 days ago
Carve, Hollise was a sweet dude. I met him at a NOLA show 12 or so years ago and then saw him a few years ago here in Oakland. f*ck everyone knew that guy

666pack 85 days ago
f*ck, everyone knew and loved that guy, is what I meant to say

vagisilcreem 85 days ago
did they play the jungle song?

Portslob 85 days ago
They played it

vagisilcreem 85 days ago
what about estranged? i love that one.

simon_belmont 85 days ago
Don't cry is their best song. I wept when I heard it live. I mean I wept before. And after. Pretty much the whole day actually. Well, the entire week. I think it was actually unrelated. I'm just depressed.

Portslob 85 days ago
They played estranged

Portslob 85 days ago
Set list from what I recall.. not in order but by album Appetite for destruction: Welcome to the jungle It's so easy Mr brownstone Night train You're crazy Sweet child o mine Rocket queen Paradise city Use your illusion 1: Double talking jive Dead horse Live and let die November rain Use your illusion 2: Civil war You could be mine Estranged Chinese democracy: Chinese democracy Then they played a velvet revolver song and covered I wanna be your dog by iggy and the stooges and slash did some soloing.. They also played one song they claimed was a new one.. it was f*cking weird. That's all I can remember. There could have been more

VodkaVeins 85 days ago
simon_belmont 8 minutes ago Don't cry is their best song. That and "You Could Be Mine"