Home > Forum > Topic

Ways to mess with someone

xander_crews_horse 48 days ago
If you ever hate someone and feel the need to act, just access their septic or sewer and yam 6 inch inflatable test ball in there. Or get a water key and shut peoples water off at the street. Or just start a fire on their lot, if they have brush. Just watch out for cameras.

You can also block vent pipes at roof but I think that might be attempted manslaughter.

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
i'm more into helping people these days

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
unless they're dicks

You ever take the caps off of someone's valve stems?

I did that to guy from Miami who I hated. He never kept his car up and his tires went flat and apparently he was driving on four flats for a day or two until someone told him.

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
you should go down to the truckstop and pull the 5th wheel thingy on everyones trucks while they sleep

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
i'll come with

I'll only do that if you buy mud flap stickers that all say "Gay Truckers Of America" that have a sword and shield design but it's penises and a butt instead of swords and a shield. So I'll leave that on the mudflaps of all dem big ole boys.

Also I will remove all their valve stems.

We can hook a bunch of grocery carts to the back of it with chains too. So he is just completely confused and it takes a flat tire to realize the actual purpose was to take his spare.

We could probably chain the trucks together, remove all the valve stems, place mud flap stickers, pee on the handles to the box, and also, steal the spare.

You got a gun?

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
well i think i'd like to fill their trucks with carbon monoxide and murder them in their sleep. that's a good prank

That's too far man.