Home > Forum > Topic

The world is a sexist and judgmental shit hole

xander_crews_horse 48 days ago
All I wanted was a bag to keep my stuff in so I went to the store and they said "sir that's a purse and they are for women", but I'm allowed to make my own decisions so I decided I liked it. Can you believe these assholes came after me yelling all these sexist and judgmental phrases like "sir that's stolen merchandise" and "this is the police, get down on your stomach and slide the stolen purse back to us"? Racist ass government.

carveyournamein 48 days ago
I cannot believe it.

easyhateoven 48 days ago
the world is, in fact, a vampire

All I wanted was a pepsi. And a credit card or three.

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
the world is waiting for the sunrise

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
it's gonna be so awesome

What is that even about? I bet I could hold my breath under water longer than the sun.

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
it's an old timey song. before your time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iGXP_UBog4

BULLHEAD 48 days ago
les paul shredded so hard. that's why they named a guitar after him

ShaolinLambKiller 47 days ago
should do a gofundme.

skinsuit 47 days ago
skinsuit 18 minutes ago skinsuit 1 minute ago Noose up, Jared.

ShaolinLambKiller 47 days ago
easyhateoven 3 minutes ago skinsuit 4 days ago Sure, I've cracked some tasteless jokes and said some stupid shit in the past, but believe me, I have NEVER touched a kid, much less wanted to. Somehow that just stuck. And before you go yapping about the 16-year-old, I was 25 at the time, and anything above 15 is legal in Sweden. You can't go applying your legal system on the rest of the world. lol desperation