Home > Forum > Topic

Just saw a teenager get hit by a car and keep waking like nothing happened

PoultryInMotion 5 days ago
I can't feel sorry for these people cause they're always fixated to their smartphones when this happens

willy_wanker 5 days ago
yep it actually happened and this was long before cellphones

lurkcity 5 days ago
You should get a dash cam for moments exactly like these. A video would have been way better

easyhateoven 4 days ago
damn teens

lake_flaccid 4 days ago
This happened to me over the summer in between 9th and 10th grade. I was skating and listening to headphones, got off my board to cross the street and got slammed into by a target employee. I sort of rolled along the side of the car and landed on my back. Lady was so freaked out but I wasn't seriously hurt and just told her to go to work lol

f28r06a42n12k 4 days ago
Where abouts did this happen?

lake_flaccid 4 days ago
It was sort of by the entrance to a shopping center, I was jaywalking so it was ultimately my bad

VodkaVeins 4 days ago
PoultryInMotion 15 hours ago I can't feel sorry for these people cause they're always fixated to their smartphones when this happens Hot take from this f*ckin' idiot

Inkongudunk 4 days ago
When people keep waking, I'm all like Sleep, bitch. Sleep.

Yo, I watched a cyclist get hit by someone not paying attention to the stop when pedestrians cross signs. He never got back up.

simon_belmont 4 days ago
Is he ok?

Pilgrim 4 days ago
My old roommate had this happen and he was fine besides a few bruises. Made 10k in a settlement. He blew it all just sitting on the couch for months watching SVU ordering delivery. I hated him

simon_belmont 4 days ago
Is HE ok?

B__DAWG 4 days ago
i've been hit by a car on my bicycle before. several times actually. not too badly though

B__DAWG 4 days ago
people do that thing where they're making a right turn but just stare left the whole time and roll right through the intersection if there's no traffic coming, without ever even glancing right for pedestrians or bikers. that's not a thing i'm a big fan of