Home > Forum > Topic

how many of these have you

lurkcity 61 days ago
really listened to? https://lambgoat.com/albums/releases/2022

NorthFromHere 61 days ago
Only 15 or 16 all the way through. Also, I think Greg Puciato should be listed here. If you count Alice in Chains to be metal than his album definitely counts too.

jimbo 61 days ago
terrible attempt at trying to keep this website relevant. you failed bro, hang up the cleats. don't worry McDonald's is hiring pimp.

lurkcity 61 days ago
Oh jimmy boy… if you had any idea, I think you'd stfu. 🤣

lurkcity 61 days ago
On top of running this place I have two other full time jobs big guy. This isn't the only company I run. I'll leave the fry duty to you. Better get to that drive thru window for the next customer!

Jemenez_Cricket 61 days ago
Hurry up with my fries jimbo

jimbo 61 days ago
running a hot dog stand isn't running a company. you wouldn't last a week writing for the hundreds of shitty metal websites that get exponentially more clicks. you are beat bruh, on top of that you just a cheesy poster everyone makes fun of. just look at the numbers. you know I'm right because I offend you.

jimbo 61 days ago
all you have is Jemenez_Cricket. point proven.

lurkcity 61 days ago
A hot dog stand would be epic.

lurkcity 61 days ago
Also jimbo… you're one of the easiest to ignore on a regular basis. If you want me to show you I can, you're the one that needs my attention. If every other website is better, why does your noob ass come here? You aren't a long time visitor by any means. You're new. Like as in new after I started the podcast new. If this place sucks and is just getting worse, you may want to find a new place to get all that sweet music info you so care about. Haha.

jimbo 61 days ago
"you are one of the easiest to ignore! Durr!" *responds to every single one of jimbo's posts in a sad attempt to defend self desperately* -lurks daily activities while sitting in his dead ancestors house because he can't afford anything

easyhateoven 61 days ago
not going to scroll through all of that, but take life was one of my favorites this year.

B__DAWG 61 days ago
Lurks a dumbf*ck

B__DAWG 61 days ago
In my opinion

VodkaVeins 61 days ago
lurkcity 9 hours ago You're new. Like as in new after I started the podcast new. lol