Home > Forum > Topic

Green Room

B__DAWG 70 days ago
did you like that movie? i thought it was pretty good

B__DAWG 70 days ago
or what about M Night Shamalyan's The Visit?

rick_tocchet 70 days ago
It was decent

PenicillinTrapdoor 70 days ago
Still haven't seen this. Looks fun.

gamecube 68 days ago
green room was great. Kid getting his arm all hacked up was fun. The visit was also good. That creepy chase under the house 10/10

lake_flaccid 68 days ago
Green Room is awesome, I liked it more than Blue Ruin. So many cool touches that add to the authenticity of all. Loved the shot where they look under the door and see Patrick Stewart surrounded by a bunch of red-laced boots. It's got a lot of horror influence without being a horror movie and that's good stuff.

lake_flaccid 67 days ago
That movie also has "Prowling Leather" playing for a solid minute and that's a damn good song

gamecube 67 days ago
lake_flaccid 13 hours ago Green Room is awesome, I liked it more than Blue Ruin. So many cool touches that add to the authenticity of all. Loved the shot where they look under the door and see Patrick Stewart surrounded by a bunch of red-laced boots. It's got a lot of horror influence without being a horror movie and that's good stuff. ^^^^^ Yeah Blue Ruin is also really good. One of those movies i put on over and over. Plus it's got Buzz from home alone. the "wolves" movie wasn't as engaging but still had some great parts. Looking forward to more stuff from Saulnier. Apparently he's a hardcore kid, and that Macon dude is his childhood friend.

Pilgrim 67 days ago
Both Green Room and Blue Ruin are good. The other movie 'i don't feel at home in this world anymore' is pretty good too. Same tropes though

PoultryInMotion 67 days ago
Blue Streak

B__DAWG 67 days ago
Brown streak

jimbo 67 days ago
Brown Streak featuring Fartin' Lawrence