Home > Forum > Topic

fatality wreck tonight

dog_boner 50 days ago
was driving home from work at 3am, came up on a wreck with 6 teenagers that blew a T intersection and slammed headfirst into the ditch. knew immediately one was dead. 2 had compound leg fractures. had to sit with a girl going unconscious to make sure she stayed awake. had to comfort the parents of one of the girls, thank god the dead boys parents didn't show up while I was there. I can't handle that shit. this is by far the most f*cked up thing I've ever seen in my life. I think I'm still kind of in shock. Just got home from it. Gotta vent this shit. Man. What a f*cking tragedy.

unvisitedgrave 50 days ago
God damn dude. That's awful. Sorry you had to see it but it sounds like you were a source of comfort for some kids who were probably scared and confused. Get some sleep G.

AnalButt 50 days ago
That's heavy shit. At least you were there to help out as much as you could.

dog_boner 50 days ago
Thanks guys. It was so surreal, like being John malkovich, like I was watching someone else. I'm just thankful I was able to keep it together to do what I had to as fast as possible. It's crazy how clear and focused your mind can be in an emergency. I had also stopped to talk to a coworker for a few minutes after work, I never ever do that. I always jet out. When I came up on that wreck, it had just happened minutes earlier. Makes me think hard about what would have happened if I hadn't taken off late. Drive safe guys.

ShaolinLambKiller 50 days ago
That shit sucks

boredtodeath 50 days ago
Damn. :(

ej 50 days ago
wear your seatbelts and get off the phone ya'll

Barbara 50 days ago
Too bad ej wasn't in the car

vagisilcreem 50 days ago
not cool, barb.

PenicillinTrapdoor 50 days ago
I drove past a car that was in a ditch and there was blood on the window. I just kept driving to work. Kid ended up dead.

vagisilcreem 50 days ago
didn't happen

Barbara 50 days ago
not cool, vagi

Inkongudunk 50 days ago
Some 21 year old kid DUI crashed into our building last year. Fancy mustang, rain, bald tires. He took out the stop sign, street sign. ADA handrail, concrete bollards, security door, and smashed his driver side into a concrete wall. Bad times, man.

Portslob 50 days ago
Dog boner, are you an emt?

xander_crews_horse 50 days ago
😢