Home > Forum > Topic

finally got a computer for posting on Lambgoat

plaguestricken 61 days ago
and recording musics. its also a gaming computer but im not trying to use it for those reasons... how have yall been? havent seen easyhateoven in person in a while! *stares angrily at new gaming laptop computer screen*

this place is lively!

lurkcity 61 days ago
no one told you?

no because i havent been around. but i see it now. this place is dead.

easyhateoven 61 days ago
im still here. my parents are in town tomorrow and were all getting drunk on friday. cum hang and bring the misses

lurkcity 61 days ago
plaguestricken 1 hour ago no because i havent been around. but i see it now. this place is dead. long story short, everyone left the board once i took over LG. im sure you can find the discord they all moved to. it may be evil_hero's website link on his profile or a comment he left on his profile.

Inkongudunk 61 days ago
I'm still here making everyone generally have a bad time.

plaguestricken 60 days ago
lurkcity 16 hours ago plaguestricken 1 hour ago no because i havent been around. but i see it now. this place is dead. long story short, everyone left the board once i took over LG. im sure you can find the discord they all moved to. it may be evil_hero's website link on his profile or a comment he left on his profile. Mehh, no thanks. I barely have the energy to check in on here, let alone learn how to use another website.

ShaolinLambKiller 60 days ago
lol