Home > Forum > Topic

We met as lambgoat refugees

kort 46 days ago
but we f**ked like Kony 2012

lurkcity 46 days ago
see, your posts arent even remotely interesting... this is what im talking about. there is literally zero point of this post or you being here anymore.

dayman 46 days ago
lol

kort 46 days ago
so is this a new forum guideline? "posts must be interesting to lurk"? no less than 50% of the posts on the frontpage are just dumb. why are you singling me out?

Inkongudunk 46 days ago
YOUR REIGN OF TERROR IS COMING TO AN END.

kort 46 days ago
two decades of unbridled racism, misogyny, doxing, fat shaming, etc etc and lurk big concern is posters who aren't interesting or make threads with lewd content. hey lurk maybe you and tipper gore can join a coalition.

dayman 46 days ago
get his ass

Jemenez_Cricket 46 days ago
😚💩💩💩

kort 45 days ago
got 'em

lurkcity 45 days ago
I'm just pointing out what a giant waste of time you are to the world. You lack anything interesting and your life is probably horrible. I mean you are posing as a woman on an online metal forum as a joke and everyone knows you're a weirdo. So figure you're shit out and stop being an idiot.

kort 45 days ago
oh i see, we're just critiquing each other. i think at best you're a patronizing, paternalistic jackass who bought a dying website. this website's only redeeming value came from being a place for people to vent their idiocy under a veil of music talk, and now you're doing a great job destroying that. the few people who've made a mistake of watching your media are convinced you've got the personality of a turnip so great job, you're doing great.

Inkongudunk 45 days ago
Do you watch news channels you disagree with so you can yell at the tv?

lurkcity 45 days ago
this is the thing about you few that are on the website's message board. most of you all waved bye to the new page over a decade ago and could care less about most band you used to listen to let alone new bands if we're being honest. had this board not been here your 'relationships' and gimmicks would not have been established in general and you wouldn't be attracted and for some, like you kort and tind and etc, addicted to trolling as a lame ass gimmick. that being said hundreds of thousands of people come every month. so your perception of the website is jaded. was traffic less than when LG was in its previous prime? sure. you know 10 years of not being mobile friendly when over 80% of your traffic is on mobile, certainly affected traffic. that was my first push when i joined on. granted that took webby and son the better part of 2 years to launch that. since then traffic unsurprisingly has increased. which also increased ad revenue. so now add in proper advertising and marketing where there was literally nothing more than posting on FB. things are going to go very well for us moving forward. we love this dying website. so kort... regardless of what you think of me or whatnot, i now call the shots here big guy and unfortunately for you i have a much lower tolerance level for complete utter bullshit nonsense trolling edgelord drama that is a detriment to the board/website overall than maybe alex has the last 23 years. even if i shut down the message board it wouldn't affect traffic or revenue like you would hope. so do with that what you will.

Jemenez_Cricket 45 days ago
Shutup kurt, u stupid cacapoo lovin bitch

evil_hero 45 days ago
lurk hows it going dropping multiple paragraph responses to the kort gimmick?? you f*cking cuck. lmao. you dont get that no one cares about the unique sessions or the organic search traffic. or whatever the f*ck numbers youre improving. your constant need to refer to the numbers shows how pathetic this whole charade really is. you killed the board, bro. and even if you turn this site into a great investment, it will still eat at you that we didn't accept you, and we aren't going to continue to pay you by creating content for you like we were willing to for alex. alex will always have my respect for building this from the ground up and grinding for many years. you bought your cred. your f*cking gay ass anthrax press pass. everything about you sucks a dick. oh and you better show kort some respect, boardruiner. hes all you got now