Home > Forum > Topic

Kentucky Irate Music Festival

simon_belmont 40 days ago
To be fair, that lineup sucked from the beginning.

_d0thack_ 40 days ago
Lol true. That unraveled fast.

lurkcity 40 days ago
this is just getting annoying now

simon_belmont 40 days ago
I don't even know why bands are dropping off. I just assume it's because they realized they're awful.

_d0thack_ 40 days ago
The Browning should've realized that the moment Jonny McBee took this joke band out of his Dad's house and decided to make it a real thing.

thetowerofrome 40 days ago
Lol at this lineup

XDARRYLSTRAWBERRYX 40 days ago
Sounds like the promoter is business savvy... PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT KENTUCKY IRATE FEST Hey I've been trying to reach out to anyone involved in the "Kentucky Irate Fest" to get them to not play this POS fest. The promoters have been having some locals pay up to $1,500 for a "hop on spot" and also sending threatening texts to locals saying if they can't sell enough tickets, then they will be dropped. Slaughter to Prevail, The Browning, and Cane Hill are some of the bigger bands playing this fest and I would love nothing more for them to be informed of the misdeeds this festival is committing . I'm posting it here because the fest is promoting itself as "Kentucky's first core fest" which is not true at all. Also, the space they are using for the festival has literally no parking as it is taking place in an industrial park. VIP parking is $100. I have receipts for my claims as well. Please help me get to word out to people playing, especially Hardcore Keem as he is hosting this event (but not involved with the production in any ways besides that) I would post picture evidence but this is not allowed in the subreddit so I can dm my evidence to anyone who is interested. PLEASE HELP THE LOUISVILLE MUSIC SCENE

lurkcity 40 days ago
that group is very busy these past few days

easyhateoven 39 days ago
lol @ living in kentucky

lake_flaccid 39 days ago
my buddy moved to Kentucky and never really evolved past deathcore, so he was all in for this fest. He's probably hurtin right about now.

lake_flaccid 39 days ago
The only bands I ever enjoyed on there were Rose Funeral (uno) and Sea of Treachery and they both fizzled out hard

lake_flaccid 39 days ago
Didnt see Norma Jean, Evergreen and BYD playing. There's still something to see if they all stay.

Inkongudunk 39 days ago
BYD are a bunch of girls who run

simon_belmont 39 days ago
None of these 3 you named were ever good

lake_flaccid 39 days ago
"Good" no, but they were fun to listen to!