Home > Forum > Topic

I'm just gonna say it

Congratulations on the website acquisition lurkcity. I think with some tweaks you can make lambgoat a profitable and wholesome enterprise. I would recommend a scorched earth type makeover. -purge the board completely and require a valid email with authentication for registration, including in the news section -automoderate threads and replies if certain bad language is used, make a new set of family-friendly posting guidelines, and ban the shit out of the people who break the rules -start covering more mainstream content -get those sponsors I've been visiting this site on and off for over 20 years and this place needs a serious makeover and to get rid of the immature losers who continue to spread their hate and run potential new kids who are just getting into metal and hardcore off. Inclusivity should be the goal. Good luck buddy!

lurkcity 47 days ago
youre gonna lose friends posting this kind of stuff, so be ready... appreciate the input and such.... -purge the board completely and require a valid email with authentication for registration, including in the news section we are wanting to validate more users in general, but also maintain the anon comments somehow. we may just make you have a valid email simply to just automate the sign up process. as of now each account has to be manually verified and there is a shit ton of spam so that is a happy medium situation. -automoderate threads and replies if certain bad language is used, make a new set of family-friendly posting guidelines, and ban the shit out of the people who break the rules if someone was put in time out, this would be the reason why. it has been the wild west here for a long time and tho it is fun most times, it also just gets to be annoying when people just blatantly ignore the minimal amount of rules there are here... but yes we will be enforcing them slightly more. and are working on moderating options. -start covering more mainstream content we wont be straying away from the main coverage, we wont expand to cover more mainstream acts... but we will start covering more genres and more bands than prior. more content in general but not clickbait loudwire articles. -get those sponsors been working on that from before the sale ;)

jimbo 47 days ago
lol @ responding to this thread seriously

simon_belmont 47 days ago
Yo he said he was gonna say it and then he said it.

PenicillinTrapdoor 47 days ago
"we wont be straying away from the main coverage, we wont expand to cover more mainstream acts... but we will start covering more genres and more bands than prior. more content in general but not clickbait loudwire articles." lol. yeah okay, bud.

jimbo 47 days ago
hey man, we are going to cover a whole bunch of bands, but not like those other websites that actually do it with a smart, business approach lurk, you are a f*cking idiot

jimbo 47 days ago
you inhale f*ckin paint chips

Bortslob 47 days ago
Bury that piece of shit in shit

jimbo 47 days ago
^^^^^

VodkaVeins 47 days ago
lurkcity 59 minutes ago youre gonna lose friends posting this kind of stuff, so be ready... What friends?

jimbo 47 days ago
yo, be ready for that lurk knowledge. he dropped it on you. people actually pay this idiot for his services? I'm calling bullshit on everything the dude posted on his career. it's below full sail.

lurkcity 47 days ago
jimbo is enjoying the camp session

jimbo 47 days ago
you are a boy scout. LOL. which part of the website are you renovating first? the bumping reviews? the thriving news articles? what an investment.

lurkcity 47 days ago
we fired belmont so we already improved the reviews

Bortslob 47 days ago
That's true