Home > Forum > Topic

Simon_belmont

thetowerofrome 121 days ago
simon_belmont 12 hours ago He paid me two A Day To Remember stickers as severance Lol

Inkongudunk 121 days ago
I got a mushmouth sticker

Bortslob 121 days ago
I had problems with my f*ckin boss

lurkcity 121 days ago
we just re-upped the old stickers made new diecast current logo stickers too.

Inkongudunk 121 days ago
Webmaster actually sent me a sticker for Saw 1 the movie. I was seriously wondering where he even got it to begin with

Barbara 121 days ago
new logo looks like its for a pirate themed metalcore band that no one listens to

B__DAWG 121 days ago
Anyone who still posts on here except to call lurk a retard is an idiot

B__DAWG 121 days ago
I finally saw what he looked like and listened to his podcast and was just filled with disgust. He f*ckjng sucks so bad

VodkaVeins 121 days ago
Barbara 7 minutes ago new logo looks like its for a pirate themed metalcore band that no one listens to That cat drawing is friggin' embarrassing

Bortslob 121 days ago
Inkongudunk 15 minutes ago Webmaster actually sent me a sticker for Saw 1 the movie. I was seriously wondering where he even got it to begin with He probably dresses up like a cop and hands them out to kids

lurkcity 121 days ago
bull is so butt hurt

lurkcity 121 days ago
Barbara 24 minutes ago new logo looks like its for a pirate themed metalcore band that no one listens to wait until you see the new NEW logo also, dont let celine know youre posting here, you dont want to get run off twice in the same week babsy

Barbara 121 days ago
The only thing that got run off was everyone from the board when you bought the place.

Inkongudunk 121 days ago
Lol, don't lie.

Inkongudunk 121 days ago
The same thing happened when I torched everyone and they made a Facebook. A bunch of dweebs clutched onto it, and named it lambgoat, and were the biggest losers imaginable. That's the discord now. A bunch of sissies crying about lurk in a chatroom