Home > Forum > Topic

Dispensary haul

SnagglePuss 203 days ago
Dispensary near by runs a deal once a month, 7 1g carts for $99, usually enough to hold us over for a few months

Gabaghoulio 203 days ago
Vince 1 hour ago I'm not sure how I feel about carts man. They don't really seem to get me all that high. Smoking and dabs for me man. I just don't smoke it any more. I've never tried topicals. I'm not opposed, I just don't think PA's med quality is strong enough right now.

lurkcity 203 days ago
SnagglePuss 1 hour ago Lurk sinking to the least funny or original of "your mom" jokes is on brand SnagglePuss 2 hours ago That one of your mom squirting across my bedroom into my fish tank. oh, okay.

lurkcity 203 days ago
Vince 1 hour ago I'm not sure how I feel about carts man. They don't really seem to get me all that high. this

withdeadhandsrising 203 days ago
actually a lot of the bud i've gotten has been not so great but i've been going for more sativa leaning stuff cuz i don't wanna be too in my couch usually the bear brew by double bear and and some of the moxie pods i've gotten have been pretty good but i go through them like crazy i bought shatter for the first time (limonene queen) and tried it in my pax3, it was okay. not sure what i was doing wrong but it was like trying to get a melted jolly rancher out of a glass jar. heard the pax3 isn't ideal for concentrates anyway.

B__DAWG 203 days ago
You guys sound like f*cking NERDS

withdeadhandsrising 203 days ago
garbage street carts don't do anything i've yet to get a cart that doesn't do anything since i got a card, nothing out of this world yet but i was stoned as f*ck off carts and my dart pod the whole disney trip

B__DAWG 203 days ago
I'm growing some outdoor plants. Gonna smoke them

lurkcity 203 days ago
i've never been into carts because you take 2-3 draws and have to keep hitting it every 10-15 minutes to remotely feel anything, its so wasteful in general. whereas you can hit a dab or fower and feel it right away.

lurkcity 203 days ago
nice bull.

SnagglePuss 202 days ago
lurkcity 3 hours ago SnagglePuss 1 hour ago Lurk sinking to the least funny or original of "your mom" jokes is on brand SnagglePuss 2 hours ago That one of your mom squirting across my bedroom into my fish tank. oh, okay. Mine get laughs. Yours are lame and boring. Just one more area of life where I outshine you

bangbangman 202 days ago
Lol